My body-language observation skills enable me to offer you second-by-second analyzes of videos in the field of judicial investigation or forensics (police investigations, judicial inquiries, police interview, crime stories) and:
- observe and interpret the subject's initial body profile,
- spot liars and identify unspoken intentions,
- decode the behavioral clues that are out of step with the verbatim of the individual being questioned,
- finely decipher any body sign, gesture, position microreaction, and body dynamics that occur,
- write very detailed reports (on a second-by-second or thematic basis) based on the latest advances in neuroscience in the non-verbal domain
I invite you to consult a sample video analysis here "The McCann Case".